You're the Password to My Life by Sudeep Nagarkar : A Review



On The Jacket –

You’re the Password to My Life is the heart-warming story of Virat and Kavya. Although both of them do not share common interests and have starkly different personalities, Virat and Kavya are best friends. While Virat is reserved and shy, Kavya likes to live on the edge and take chances in life. But when they have to deal with an unforeseen incident, their friendship is put the ultimate test. Will Kavya and Virat continue to remain best pals or will this spell the end of an amazing relationship?

Now, Review Time –

You’re Password To My Life, when I heard the title, I wanted to buy the book and read it immediately as I’ve read all of his books. This is Sudeep Nagarkar’s fifth book and all the previous books are bestseller. Author have a story to tell and it’s a great one. You’re Password To My Life is a tale about friendship  which gives you goose bumps, and will make you jump out of your skin while reading it. This book is a little slow in starting and takes its own time to pick up the pace but once it picks up the pace, it’s unstoppable. The story is very fluent and gripping. It trips forward without any amazement and twists that you cannot pick well before. All characters are sketched very well and they make book and plot more interesting. None of the character feels like out of story. But, I want author to work on this part. On characterization. I want something fresh, not like the every book. It feel repetitive. While certain descriptions, sub plots and bonding they all share in the friendship, and few romantic scenes were mesmerizing. The story is very different, refreshing and unpredictable. It is written in very easy language and is simple to read. The twists will blow your mind off. 

Author’s language is really fresh and the narration is entrancing. The simple words and simpler narration keep the read interesting and the clear context of events doesn’t break the flow. But I wanted more from the author. I read it cover-to-cover in six hours and do not regret the time spent. It would be hard for you to put down the novel before it finishes and when it will finish, you will definitely say, ‘I want to read more books from the author!’ I will rate this novel 4/5 and will recommend to everyone who are waiting to read something new from Indian authors. Indian authors are now someone to look out for.

0 comments: