In conversation with Dr. Rachit Bhushan

Meet a young doctor from Ranchi who writes much more than prescriptions. Rachit Bhushan the alumnus of St Thomas School who completed his MBBS and now works at the cardiac surgery unit of Ranchi’s Apollo Hospital.


Read In Park congratulates you on the success of your Debut Novel “By Losing You I Found How Much I Needed You”… 

We will love to have a round of question answer with you, which can help upcoming bright writers in Future.

From Doctor to Author, was it difficult for you to manage time and dedication?

Yes, as we all know being a doctor is never an easy job, as you have to deal with lives but then once you are determined to take up something and you put up a sincere effort towards it, time also helps you to learn how to manage your schedule. This is the way I too learnt to manage my profession and somehow in between it I used to sneak time for my passion and that is writing.

Ranchi is really a small city when compared to the cities where Literary based companies are flourishing, how you managed to be in touch with everyone?

Yes Ranchi is a small town but then these days’ internet and print media are of a great help to contact each other. So through electronic media people came to know of my story, they loved it and so did publishers who took interest to publish it.     

Present literary world is ruled by Engineers and you being a Doctor. Do you feel proud of you for setting a new trademark?

Well I feel proud to be a doctor who has come up with a novel but then at the same time I feel even engineers are not behind. I feel I still have to learn from them and other colleagues who write much better than me. In short I can say engineer or doctor, talent finds its way on own.            

To whom you would like to dedicate your Book and Success?

I would dedicate this book to my family and all the lovely readers because of whom I stand here today. It is a small dedication to those people who lived, loved and lost.       

What more can reader expect from you as an Author? (More love stories or some Suspense thriller).

Yes my next book is named ''Long Distance Relationship'' to be released in year 2013. I feel as a writer our thought process should not be confined to a particular subject. So along with love stories I will be trying to write something more that will be different yet effective.

You are really famous among your fans and friends as Doctor, Author, Model and Photographer. What else you do and how you manage time for everything?

It got a smile on my face. It is just love and blessing of people that they love my work and when they love me in such a way it gives me a reason to work harder, manage time and deliver the best from my end each time I take up something.     

Your favourite Books?

I don't get much time to read other books and till now I haven't read any novel but hope that someday soon I will when I get time from my busy profession.      

Your favourite Foreign and Indian Author?

I would like to start reading books of SIR APJ KALAM and MR. SHIV KHERA, as I have heard a lot about them.

Ending here few lines for Upcoming authors…??

For the new authors would just say...''GIVE YOUR BEST AND LEAVE ON GOD EVERYTHING REST,KEEP WRITING AND WITH EVERY STEP OF LIFE KEEP FIGHTING''

Thank you so much Rachit. Best wishes to you from Read In Park for your forthcoming novels. 

0 comments: